The Indian economy with its mammoth growth is headed towards becoming the top three economies of the world. In the next few years, India would have answers to its most-pressing questions on poverty and corruption. By achieving this, India will be a solution-provider to the world.
Nonetheless, the very existence of today’s India is rooted in its greatest leaders from Gandhi to Buddha, whose global impact was without the help of the internet. The concept of Satyam indicates that if we pursue truth diligently, we have a greater chance of encountering Reality.
India has been instrumental in revolutionizing lives through its timeless ideas. To Arjuna, seeking direction in the battle of Kurukshetra, to Mandela seeking true freedom and dignity, to the Beatles seeking purpose and meaningfulness, and to Vivekananda seeking inspiration, India has provided succor to all who seek.
In line with the above, the conclave on ‘Globalizing Indian Thought’ is designed to offer an opportunity for inquisitive and keen thinkers across professions and vocations to deliberate on the ageless Indian ideas converging into a plethora of creative platforms.
- Enhancing India’s human capital for the future
- Building mindsets: Inspirations from Indian Wisdom
- Entrepreneurship in India: Challenges and opportunities
- Social Innovation in business in India
- India and the World: Designing a collaborative existence
- Management Education in India: Indigenous models based on innovation rather than imitation
- Echoes from the yore: Learnings from Indian Business History
- Governance and Leadership
- Gender and diversity in Indian organizations: Revamping Inclusiveness
Call for Papers
- The extended abstract should be within 3000 words including appendix and references and typeface: Times New Roman, 12 pt, single space and justified. The conference committee expects the extended abstract to be prepared using MS Word.
- However, authors using Latex may also be asked to submit their .tex file. The extended abstract should be easily readable, suitably sectionalized and free of grammatical errors. It should also present correct scientific facts and be free from plagiarism.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
- Online submission of ext. abstract: November 5, 2019
- Registration deadline: December 10, 2019
Phone Number: +91-495-2809100