International Business Essentials specialisation from the University of London is designed to help you develop and build the essential business, academic, and cultural skills necessary to succeed in further study and in international business.
If completed successfully, you may be able to use your certificate from this specialisation as part of the application process for the University of London Global MBA. This Specialisation is endorsed by CMI.
What you will Learn
- Build the essential business, academic and cultural skills necessary to succeed in international business
- Practice a variety of ways to present data, probability and statistical estimation.
- Learn the essential mathematics required to succeed in international business, including equations and functions.
- Explore the international business environment in which organisations function, learning about core analysis methods such as PESTLE and SWOT.
There are 6 Courses in this Specialization
- Professional Skills for International Business
- Management Skills for International Business
- Quantitative Foundations for International Business
- Statistics for International Business
- International Business Environment
- International Business Capstone
- David James (Founder and Director, DJ Learning Ltd, University of London)
- George Kapetanios (Professor of Finance and Econometrics, King’s College London)
- Dr Alan Parkinson (Deputy Director (Education), School of Management UCL, University of London)
- Barry McCarthy (Senior Teaching Fellow, School of Management, UCL)
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.