Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Intern/ Project Trainee at IBM, Bangalore.
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries.
- Awareness of standard Open source tools for cloud development and deployment
- SOP for deployment of open source agile tools on one of the key cloud environments (AWS, GCP, IBM Cloud, Azure)
- Benchmarking assessment of Data Integration and analytics tools and technologies between IBM Cloud/ Amazon cloud / Google cloud
- SOP for APIs generation and management
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Conduct and be part of design thinking discussions/workshops
- Work on research and analysis
- Define and document customer journeys
- Understand and document innovation priorities and trends for the industry
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Good to have : completed any courses on Pluralsight / Coursera / edX on programming / Cloud / Data Science / AI.
- A quick starter who works with minimal direction, should have exceptional consulting skills and analytical abilities for understanding customer journey.
- You may need to study digital priorities for a potential client.
- Candidate with with a good academic record and studying either of the below
- B.E/ B. Tech – Computer Science/ Electronics/ Mechantronics/ Electrical
- M.E/ M. Tech – Computer Science/ Electronics/ Mechantronics/ Electrical
How to apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Intern/ Project Trainee at IBM, Bangalore.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: