Each year, InterAction’s photography contest focuses on incredible humanitarian and development work.
We encourage you to submit your most powerful photos that illustrate innovative, effective, and inspiring efforts in international relief and development. Examples of self-reliance, innovative technology, shared values, partnerships, and delivery of humanitarian assistance re encouraged, though entries are not limited to those categories. All images should be of work done outside of the United States.
- One Grand Prize Winner will receive $1,000 (Rs. 69,096). The winning photo will also be showcased at InterAction’s 2019 Forum, June 11-13.
- Three Runners Up will receive $100 (Rs. 6,909) and have their photographs displayed on an online gallery at www.interaction.org.
- Six Honorable Mentions will have their photographs displayed on an online gallery at www.interaction.org.
- Contest begins March 11, 2019 and ends April 22, 2019 at 11:59pm EST. All eligible entries must be submitted between these dates. Entry is open to all accept current InterAction employees.
- Entries are limited to three (3) photos per person.
- Entries should be 300 dpi or larger at a size no smaller than 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- All uploaded photos should be named using the following: IA_Photographer’s First Name_Photographer’s Last Name_Photo Title
- All entrants must hold copyright to the photographs they submit and by entering are claiming such ownership.
To apply for the contest, submit your photos here.
For any queries, e-mail: email@example.com