Applications are open for the 5-Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) at IIM Indore for the 2019-24 batch. Apply by April 14.
About the Program:
Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) is an innovative, unique and creative programme of IIM Indore to meet the aspirations of young undergraduate students, (who have passed out class XII / Higher Secondary or equivalent from various schools in India), to become management professionals, change agents and societal leaders.
This is an innovative programme being offered only by IIM Indore to identify and amplify the leadership potential of young men and women in India and prepare them to shoulder challenging managerial and administrative responsibilities in Indian and global societal context.
The five-year programme would provide an in-depth exposure to all areas of management and support areas like economics, mathematics, statistics, social sciences, biological sciences, history, psychology, languages, literature etc.
- Age: Candidate should have been born on or after August 01, 1999 (5 years of relaxation to the candidates from SC/ST/PwD category will be given i.e. born on or after August 01, 1994).
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have passed Standard XII/HSC or equivalent examination in 2017, 2018 or appearing in 2019.
- Minimum Percentage (%) of marks: Candidate should have Minimum 60% in standard X/SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations (55 % for the candidates from SC/ST/PwD category).
- Candidates who are likely to complete standard XII/ HSC or equivalent by the end of June 30, 2019, can also apply, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- General: Rs. 3,540 (Inclusive of GST).
- SC/ST/PwD category: Rs. 1,770 (Inclusive of GST).
Click here to apply.
- Last date for Test Registration: April 14.
- Computer Based Test: May 10.
Phone: 0731- 2439686/687.