The International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Bangalore invites applications from eligible candidates for the five years Integrated M.Tech. program.
IIITB introduced a 5-year Integrated M.Tech. (i-M.Tech) program from 2012 onwards. The Integrated M.Tech program is a 5-year integrated program intended for students who have completed or are completing Plus Two (or equivalent).
The International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore is a technical and research university in Bangalore, India. The Institute is a registered not-for-profit society funded jointly by the Government of Karnataka and the IT industry under a public-private partnership model.
- At the end of five years of the program, successful students get dual degrees of B.Tech and M.Tech.
- A new curriculum is designed for the 2020 I-MTech batch to accommodate dual specialization for both CSE and ECE students.
- The students including CSE and ECE can specialize in the listed areas: AIML (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning), TSCD (Theory and Systems for Computing and Data), NC (Networking and Communication), VLSI (VLSI Systems), and DT (Digital Society).
- The i-MTech CSE/ ECE is a ten-semester program where the first eight semesters constitute academic course work.
- During the ninth semester, a student is given an option to work on a project or choose course work which will help in pursuing higher studies.
- In the 10th semester, the student may opt for a thesis or internship in a well-recognized organization.
The minimum qualification for admission to the Integrated M.Tech. program at IIITB is a first-class in 10 + 2 (or equivalent) with Mathematics as one of the subjects. Students expecting to complete the minimum requirement by September 2020 may also apply.
There is no fixed cut-off of the NTA ranking for the I-M.Tech program. In 2019, admission offers were made up of NTA Ranking 8718 for CSE and 10972 for ECE. The NTA Ranking cutoff for 2020 will depend on the actual applications received.
The students who are joining the program in the academic year 2020-21, will pay tuition fee Rs.1,60,000/- per semester.
These rates are subject to revision from time to time. The tentative tuition fee per semester, the students who will be admitted in July 2020, will pay for the program is as follows:
|Year 1 and 2||Year 3 and 4||Year 5|
In addition, students need to pay hostel and campus facility fee of Rs. 39,000 per semester and 25,800 per semester (last semester fees, likely to increase by 10% from that in 20-21) for catering and food services.
At the time of admission, each student need to pay a Library Deposit of INR 4,000/- and Caution Deposit for Hostel INR 15,000/-
The institute offers both merit-based and need-based Scholarships to the Integrated M.Tech students as per institute norms. Students qualifying in GATE would also be eligible for AICTE scholarships as per AICTE norms.
How to Apply?
Candidates need to submit the following documents while applying:
- Registration/ Enrollment No
- Rank [All India Rank (CRL)]
- NTA score
- In the 12th std marks field, enter 0 as of now. Later you can fill the actual result.
An application fee of Rs. 1000/- needs to be paid online. Candidates will be automatically considered for both CSE and ECE branches at the time of making admission offers. Separate applications for CSE and ECE NOT needed. The branch for which admission offer is made (whether CSE or ECE or both) will be mentioned in the offer of admission based on the NTA Ranking of the candidate and also the availability of seats.
To apply online, click here.
- Last date for receiving online applications: October 5, 2020
- Notification of selected candidate on the candidate portal (to be checked by the candidate by signing into the portal): October 9, 2020
- Online Classes begin (Tentative): November 4, 2020
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.