This specialized program will help students build expertise in Business Analytics, Data Science and Machine Learning. For professionals who are interested in building careers in data science with a strong background and context in business, the IPBA will equip them with a fundamental understanding of both.
They will also get a great opportunity to learn from award-winning faculty from IIM Indore and Jigsaw Academy, interact with business leaders and benefit from the extensive IIM network and work with complex data sets.
The program comprises of 120 hours of training via live online classes, online assignment-solving and Q&A sessions that can be accessed from anywhere in India or the world. There is also a separate in-person ‘immersion’ component of 30+ hours of classes, networking and project presentations that will be held on the IIM Indore campus.
The Integrated Program in Business Analytics (IPBA) has the following eligibility criteria:
- 50% in Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- A valid GMAT / CAT / GRE / Jigsaw Administered Test score. The score should be within 05 years on the date of submission of the application. For example, a candidate submitting an application on 10 October 2018, should have taken the GMAT test between 11 October 2013 to 10 October 2018.
- Minimum 1+ years of work experience.
The program is open to all nationalities.
- Tuition Fees: INR 2.5 Lakhs + applicable taxes / $ 5,000
- Early Bird Discount: INR 50,000 off till May 31, 2019
- The payment of the program fee is applicable through a Cheque, DD, Net Banking, Credit or Debit Cards
- For further information on payments, click here.
To start the application process, students will need to submit their application online along with the payment of an application fee. All valid applications will need to include a CAT score OR GMAT OR GRE score (If students do not have these scores, they will need to take an admissions test).
A telephone interview will follow once an application has been deemed successful. All candidates will be evaluated on an individual basis and only selected candidates will be emailed the offer letter. Admissions and interviews are being conducted on a rolling basis.
To apply online, click here.
- Data Handling and Extraction with SQL and Python
- Data Visualization with Tableau and Python
- Statistical Data Analysis with R, Excel, and Python
- Feature Engineering with Python for Structured and Unstructured Data Types
- Predictive Statistical Modeling Algorithms
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning Models on Text and Images
- Implementing Algorithms at Scale with Big Data Systems
- Generating Business Values and Effective Storytelling with Tableau
Phone Number: 9019987000
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org