TISS is offering an unique integrated course B.Ed-M.Ed (3 years) programme for the preparation of policy makers, education planners and sector leaders, teachers and post graduate studies in education towards the preparation of faculty for teacher education as well as other professional work in education.
- Candidates with a Masters degree (MSc/MA/MCom) are eligible to apply for the integrated B.Ed-M.Ed programme. They will be admitted to the relevant pedagogic specialisation based on their academic disciplinary specialisation/major.
- Only those candidates who will be able to complete all the requirements of their final year Master’s Degree examinations by Saturday, 08 June 2019 are eligible to apply.
Till the time the candidates submit the results of their final year examination, admission to any of the Master’s Degree Programmes of the Institute will be provisional. The results of the final examination have to be submitted before 30 September 2019. For those who fail to do so, their provisional admission will stand cancelled.
- Last date for applications: March 17, 2019.
- Date for Entrance Test: March 31, 2019.
- Entrance Test Result on website: April 10, 2019.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online.