InTech Olympiad 2018 @ College of Engineering, Pune: Registrations Open
College of Engineering, Pune is organizing InTech Olympiad, 2018. The “Integrated Technology” Olympiad 2018 is a step towards bridging the gap between demands from industries and existing engineering curriculum. After an elaborate discussion with industry partners, and academicians the competition is designed.
This competition will give students a real experience of solving industrial problems with mentoring from experts. The outcome of this competition is to develop blue print of a student and assist them improving areas of concerns. This experience will truly enthuse students to think differently and act professionally. More information about this national level competition will be shared in due course of time.
- Mechanical & Allied Group
- Electrical Group
- Electronics Group
- Instrumentation Group
- Computer & IT Group
- Chemical Group
- Civil Group
- Agriculture Group
- Online Aptitude and Psychometric Test: The test is valid for 72 hours from the start date time of the test. Its in September 2017.
- Project specific online test: The test is valid for 72 hours from the start date time of the test. Its in October 2017.
- (i) Project teams formation and project work begins. (ii) Project work ends and finale teams are notified. (January end 2018) Its from November 1, 2017 to January 14, 2018.
- Grand Finale: In 3rd week of February, 2018.
Engineering degree or Diploma students for disciplines as mentioned on the home page of the website can register. However students who are undergoing other courses who are interested in giving online aptitude, psychometric as well as technical test of the contest for any one of the given syllabuses (e.g. Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, etc.) can also register. Students who have just passed out from the college can also register.
Terms & Conditions
- This Competition is only for students from the disciplines mentioned on the website. However students who are undergoing other courses who are interested in giving online aptitude, psychometric as well as technical test of the contest for any one of the given syllabuses (e.g. Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, etc.) can also register. Students who have just passed out from the college can also register
- Organizers may ask to produce government identification proof with photograph at any stage of the competition. If participant is not able to produce the proof, participant will be disqualified.
- The idea of project implementation is in three stages. In the first stage the teams will be formed from the online test rounds based on the guidelines by the organisers. In the second stage the chosen group will deliberate and discuss online by following standard communication protocols of online communication. During this process support and mentoring will be provided by industry experts and experts from organisers. In the third stage the mutually accepted concept / solution paper in the format provided by the organiser will be submitted.
The final selection will be based on the recommendations of the committee appointed by the organisers. The finalist teams will present their concept paper / solution document / study report in College of Engineering Pune on the date announced by the organiser.
For more information about the Olympiad and to register, click here.
About the Author