About the Conference
This conference aims at bringing together the industry and academia involved in the transportation sector. The conference will emphasize on a two-way learning process i.e. from industry to academia and from academia to industry. Relatively higher importance will be given to case studies from the transportation sector, construction industries, consulting agencies and academia involved in such studies.
Expected outcome of this conference will be the higher interaction between industry and academia in future.
Transportation professionals across streams (academia, PIUs, consultants, Government officials, freelance) are encouraged to submit extended abstract of 1500 words. The abstracts shall be submitted through email as firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com.
Abstract shall be framed with FIVE paragraphs with each emphasizing the following:
1. Field of discussion (planning/design/execution/operation), involvement of professionals from different fields, context and scope of work discussed, place of work
2. Data needs and sources, data generation effort, intervention from local/global guidelines, intervention from involved transportation professionals
3. Difficulties and pitfalls observed during planning/design/construction/operation of the project,
4. Technical/financial/social impact of the pitfalls observed and corrective measures taken
5. Final implication of the project at local/regional/national/global level. Learning lessons taken forward and disseminated / to be disseminated.
For more details, click here.
The format of the abstract shall be as follows:
Margins: Left side 3.2 cm (1.25 inch), Right side 2.54 cm (1 inch), Top and Bottom 2.54 cm (1 inch)
Font Name: Times New Roman, Regular for text and BOLD for Title
Font Point: 14 for TITLE and 12 for text
Line spacing: 1.5 for text and single for title, authors’ name and affiliation
Paragraph spacing: 6 points before and after
Alignment: Left for text with Outline level set as ‘Body text’ and centre for TITLE, Authors’ name and authors’ Affiliation
Header: set with Authors’ name as <Surname> <First name>, in Font size 10 aligned RIGHT
Footer: set with conference name ‘Transportation Infrastructure Projects: Conception to Execution’ in font size 10, aligned RIGHT
One line gap between title and authors’ name, and between authors’ name and authors’ affiliation. Two line gap between affiliation and text of abstract.
Table and figure can be embedded in the text if so needed. References cited in the text can be over and above 1500 word limit.
Abstract Submission: Sep 30
Abstract Acceptance: Oct 20
Presentation Mode Information: Oct 30
Early Bird Registration: Oct 30
Slides Submission: Nov 30
Conference: Jan 7-10
Indian Student: Rs. 3500
Indian Academia: Rs. 8000
Indian Delegate: Rs. 11000
International Student: USD 200
International Delegate: USD 400
For more details, click here.
For registration, click here.
Phone: +91 1332 285447, 1332 285533
Mobile: +91-9411501555, 9536932669
For Official Link, click here.