Insurance Accounting and Systems Association (IASA) is a non-profit, education association that strives to enhance the knowledge of insurance professionals. It is also for participants from similar organizations closely allied with the insurance industry by facilitating the exchange of ideas and information. IASA is one of the insurance industry’s largest, and most well represented trade associations. Click here for original website.
IASA invites applications for the IASA Scholarship 2018 from the applicants pursuing bachelor’s degree. Alsopreparing for a career in the insurance industry. The goal of IASA for this year is to award scholarship worth USD 40000 to the eligible candidates.
In order to be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be pursuing an insurance career or a bachelor’s degree at an institution with an insurance program.
- Be currently attending a university or a college.
- Be studying or have completed at least the first year of a four year college program.
- Have gained a minimum of 24 credits by the time the scholarship will be awarded.
- Not receive full tuition fee reimbursement from an employer or any other external source.
- Have a minimum of 3.0 grade-point average on a 4.0 scale.
- The scholarship will be applicable for the year 2018-19.
- The scholarship amount ranges from USD 1000 (INR 63,000) to USD 5000 (INR 3,18,000).
How to apply:
In order to apply, follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Go to this page.
Step 2: Click on 2018 Scholarship Application to download the application.
Step 3: Fill in all the details.
Step 4: Send the application (duly date stamped or postmarked) to the address mentioned below:
IASA International Office,
P.O. Box 51340,
Durham, NC27717-1340, U.S.A.
February 28, 2018 (IASA selection committee will consider only first 200 applications.)
Click here to find the brochure.
For further information from original website, click here.