Applications are invited for Institute Postdoctoral Fellowship (Mathematics) at IIT Gandhinagar for the year 2021. The position is open until filled.
Applications are invited for a postdoctoral position in the area of number theory and algebraic geometry. The selected candidate will be carrying out research along with Dr. Arnab Saha in the above area, and will be funded by the institute.
The candidate should possess:
- A Ph.D. degree in Mathematics (or a closely related field).
- A strong background in number theory and algebraic geometry.
1 year (Possibility of extension on the basis of performance). Apart from research, the applicant will be expected to contribute to other academic activities of the Institute including teaching.
Applications may be sent through email to Dr. Arnab Saha at (firstname.lastname@example.org). The application will stay open until the position is filled. Each applicant should include a single PDF file containing:
- A complete current CV with the details of all educational qualifications, research experience, publications, and names of 3 references (see below).
- Brief one-page summary of doctoral research (or most recent research work)
- Brief one-page summary of future research plans.
Rs. 50,000 per month.
Click here to view the official notification of Institute Postdoctoral Fellowship (Mathematics) at IIT Gandhinagar.
You may also be interested in: