Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India invites applications from Indian Nationals for the Research Associate position.
Name of position:
Research Associate: 01 Position.
Santosh Chauhan, Ph.D., Scientist-E, ILS, Bhubaneswar
Rs. 47000/- per month + @16%HRA
- Ph.D. in Life Sciences.
- Experience in mammalian cell culture, molecular biology, and cell biology techniques are required.
- Candidates having experience in handling mice and candidates having first author publication in the peer-reviewed journal in the above subject areas will be given preference during the screening stage.
- Candidates who have submitted Ph.D. thesis and are waiting for viva voce may also apply. For such candidates, the fellowship amount will be that of an SRF until he/she defends Ph.D. thesis.
Click here to visit the website and read papers (Jena et al., 2018, EMBO J and Mehto
et al., 2019, Molecular Cell) for details of the work area.
Selection will be carried out through application screening, followed by an interview process.
How to apply?
- Click here for the application form.
- Send the completed form along with self-attested copies of mark sheets and certificates, as well as copies of publications and Ph.D. thesis synopsis to the “Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar-751023.”
- Super-scribe the envelope with “Application for the position of Research Associate-Autophagy”.
The initial appointment will be for one year. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Last date for receiving an application: 02.05.2019.
- Date of display of shortlisted candidates: 03.05.2019.
- Date & time of interview: 18.05.2019.
Phone: 91 – 674 – 2304283, 2301476.