Institute of Hotel Management and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram is conducting a workshop on “Code of Conduct for Safe & Honourable Tourism” for trainers /Nodal Officers (Train the Trainer Programme on Safe & Honourable Tourism) as per the following schedule:
- Date: 22.04.2017(Saturday)
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Venue: Broad Bean Hotel, Thevalakkara, Central Bus Terminal, Kannur, Kerala 670001
- The trainees will be awarded as Certified Trainer to impart training on safe & Honourable to their employees of respective hotels.
- External faculty and faculty of IHMCT, Kovalam will involve in the day long intensive coaching and training.
- Working lunch with Tea/Coffee will be provided.
- Participation Fee : Rs 1,500/- (Rs. One Thousand five hundred only) per Participant and Demand Draft for the same to be drawn in favour of Principal, IHMCT, Kovalam payable either at Kovalam or Thiruvananthapuram.
- Registration Form for the above said training programme is attached. Click here for registration form.
- Participants who are attending the workshops may send the duly filled-in Registration Form along with the DD for the participation fee to the Principal, Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram â€“ 695 527 on or before 14.04.2017.
- Limited seats only. Participants will be admitted on first come first served basis.