Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India invites applications from Indian Nationals to join various project positions.
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS) was established in the year 1989 as an autonomous institute under the administrative control of Govt. of Odisha. In 2002, it was taken over by the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India.
- Research Associate-I (01)
- Technical Assistant (02)
- Data Entry Operator (01)
- For Research Associate-I: Candidates having Ph.D. in any branch of Life Sciences are eligible to apply. Research experience in Virology, cell biology, microbiology, and infectious disease biology will be preferred. Candidate with first author paper in peer-reviewed journals (PubMed listed) will be preferred. Candidates who have submitted a Ph.D. thesis and are waiting for viva voce may also apply. For such candidates, the fellowship amount will be that of SRF until he/ she defends a Ph.D. thesis.
- For Technical Assistant: Candidates having a B.Sc. or equivalent qualification in Life Sciences or allied subjects such as Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Microbiology, etc. are eligible to apply. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in working in the research laboratory.
- For Data Entry Operator: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ IT/ Computer application are eligible to apply. Candidates should have a computer speed of 15000 keys/hr.
- For Research Associate-I: Rs. 47,000/- + @ 16% HRA
- For Technical Assistant: Rs. 20,000/- + @ 16% HRA
- For Data Entry Operator: Rs. 31,000/- (Fixed)
How to Apply?
Interested/ eligible candidates are requested to send the duly filled application form along with self-attested copies of mark sheets and certificates through e-mail to email@example.com. Incomplete applications and applications without the above-mentioned documents will be rejected. The last date to apply is September 4, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Managers at Meghalaya Basin Development Authority [5 Vacancy, Monthly Salary Rs. 30K]: Apply by Sept 10.