About the Program
InsideSherpa is an open access platform designed to unlock exciting careers for students by connecting them with our company-endorsed Virtual Work Experience Programs.
Virtual Work Experience Programs are online programs built and endorsed by leading companies. They contain a series of resources and tasks designed to simulate the real-world experience of starting a career.
Virtual Work Experience Programs on InsideSherpa are designed first and foremost to help students. By completing an InsideSherpa Virtual Internship you will:
- Better understand the diverse and exciting career pathways available to you; and
- Build the skills and confidence that will set you up for success as you move from the world of study to the world of work
A Virtual Work Experience Program is a risk-free opportunity to try out a career in a leading firm, the main differences are:
- Virtual Internships are open to all students (no applications!);
- You can’t make any mistakes in a Virtual Internship (no pressure!); and
- The best part is, Virtual Internships are truly digital, you can complete them in your own time, from anywhere in the world.
Leading companies that InsideSherpa works with have some simple guidelines that will show you how to include their Virtual Internship on your CV or share them on your LinkedIn profile.
Some firms may invite students who have completed their Virtual Work Experience Program to exclusive online and in-office events.
Who can apply
Any student, regardless of university degree, prior experience, location or year group, can apply for the Virtual Work Experience program at InsideSherpa.
Some of the top companies which offer virtual experiences through InsideSherpa are:
- JPMorgan Chase Software Engineering Virtual Internship
- Deloitte Tech Consulting Virtual Internship
- KPMG Data Analytics Virtual Internship
- King & Wood Mallesons Corporate Law Virtual Experience Program
- Grant Thornton Audit Virtual Experience
- MinterEllison Virtual Internship
- Y Combinator – Learn how to work at a YC startup
- H2 Ventures Venture Capital Virtual Internship
- Sydney School of Entrepeneurship – Virtual Startup Internship Program
- Corrs Chambers Westgarth Virtual Internship
- Sydney Romantics Design, Streetwear & Branding Virtual Internship
- Arnold Bloch Leibler M&A Challenge Virtual Internship
- BCG Digital Transformation Virtual Experience Program
- McGrathNicol Restructuring Virtual Experience
- Monash University Juris Doctor Experience
- McGrathNicol Technology Virtual Experience
- White & Case – The future of law is global – Virtual Experience Program
- BCG Strategy Consulting Virtual Experience program
For full details and to apply for any of the above Virtual Experience Programs, click here.