Inlaks Scholarships 2020 for Masters & Doctoral Programs at Foreign Universities: Apply by Mar 31
Inlaks Scholarships provide the opportunity to young people with exceptional talent in any field to broaden their vision abroad and improve their skills to operate in society, thus making them a future vehicle of change in their environment.
Scholarships are granted to bright young Indian students to read at top rated American, European and UK institutions for a full-time Masters, M.Phil or a Doctorate program.
Subjects for Scholarship
The Foundation does not give scholarships in the following subjects:
- Computer Science
- Business Studies
- Medicine, Dentistry and related therapies
- Public Health
- Fashion Design
- Film and Film Animation.
- The Inlaks Shivdasani Scholarships are open to all Indian citizens who have been continuously resident in India for the past six months, at the time of making the scholarship application.
- Candidates are expected to hold a first class degree or equivalent from a recognized university/institution in India.
- Candidates who are Indian citizens and hold a good undergraduate degree from a recognized institution abroad, must have resided continuously or been employed or have been studying in India, for at least two years, post their return to India to be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- It is essential to have prior admission to the institution and course chosen at the time of the application. The Foundation will not consider candidates without admission or pending admission.
- Candidates can be a maximum of 30 years of age in the year of application.
- The scholarship applicants must be high achievers academically and otherwise and the Foundation will need proof of the same.
- The applicants are judged on not only their present achievements but also on their future potential. The Foundation prides itself on judging potential as much as performance.
Click here to apply.
Last Date for Applications: March 31, 2020.
For any queries, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further information, visit here.
About the Author