This “Industry-Oriented” training program will be conducted in collaboration with Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Science, Hyderabad. The aim of this program is to impart sound theoretical knowledge along with good hands-on training on some of the advanced techniques and instruments. The course will also include sessions on personality development and grooming of soft skills to make the students ready for the corporate world.
The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Hyderabad (NIPER Hyderabad) is an Indian public pharmaceutical research university. It is one of the seven schools under India’s Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers. The institute offers Masters and Doctoral degrees in pharmaceutical sciences. As an Institute of National Importance, it plays a major role in human resource development for the Indian pharmaceutical industry.
Pharmacology, Toxicology, and Clinical Development Preclinical studies; Methods and strategies ICH guidelines, NDA and ANDA, Case studies Pharmacovigilance and Medical Writing.
- Current Status of Drug Screening
- Basics Of Cell Culture
- Preclinical-Drug Discovery
- Design of Animal Study Protocol
- Molecular Pharmacology: Immunohistochemistry
- Regulatory Guidelines for Drug Approval
- Basic Techniques in Cell Culture
- Cryopreservation Cell Culturing and Maintenance
- Cell Counting & Cell Proliferation Assay
- Animal Handling,
- Drug Administration
- Efficacy Evaluation of Drug
- Whole Body Perfusion
- Isolation of Organs
- Protein Expression: Western Blot
- Chemiluminescence assay
- Confocal Microscope
- Medical Writing
- Case studies
Who should Attend?
Undergraduate, Master and Ph.D. Students
- The registration fee is INR 2,000/-.
- To register online, click here.
- The last date to register is November 15, 2019.
Phone Number: 8850250580