MNIT Industry Oriented Summer Internship Program 2020 is designed to keep in mind the need of Undergraduate and Post Graduate Students of Engineering who have enthusiasm to learn the Emerging trends of Electrical Engineering especially the field of Electrical Machines and Power Electronics with Simulation and Practical study.
This program will enhance student’s skill by exploring their domain knowledge of Power Electronics and others on Hardware platform by designing & fabricating small circuits in Laboratory. This training course shall cover both theoretical as well as the practical aspects for coming final year B.Tech projects and also it will help them in Campus Interview by describing these designing parts to Companies and they can show their ability to work on Software & Hardware platforms.
The main theme of training program will oriented around Power Electronics as this subject is a back bone in Electrical & Electronics Engineering which covers all converters section, regulated and unregulated power supplies, gate driver circuits, and many more like role of controllers i.e. DSP, FPGA, ARMCortex, etc. in the designing of algorithms.
Power electronics and motion control have emerged as very important technologies in the recent trend of industrial automation. This training program aims to cover those recent features of Power Electronics and their associated applications in form of Simulation and Hardware which is a small contribution to make India to become a Skill Capital of the World.
- Introduction of MATLAB, Power Electronics and Electrical Machines.
- Introduction of Power Supplies.
- Analog and Digital Design of Electronic System.
- Hands-on practice of MATLAB Simulating Software.
- Power Electronic Converters- Design, Principle, Modelling and Simulation Techniques.
- Designing & Fabrication of Power Supply.
- Microcontroller based Power Electronics System Development
- Hands-on practice of designing & fabrication of power electronic converters including Gate & Power circuitry.
- Basic of Microcontroller and Pulse Generation
- Challenges and Opportunities in Power Electronic area and Renewable Energy Sources
- Control Circuit Implementation using Digital Controllers like DSP TMS320F28335, ARM-Cortex
Who can attend?
This summer internship program is targeted towards UG and PG students of Govt. / Govt. aided / Private/ Self financed engineering colleges and others. All the undergraduate students who are appearing in the 4th and 6th-semester examinations are eligible to apply.
- Last date of receiving complete form: 9th April 2020
- Confirmation of Selection by E-mail 1st May 2020
- Internship Duration 19th May to 3rd July 2020
How to apply?
Fee shall be paid by Demand Draft in favour of “Registrar, MNIT Jaipur” payable at Jaipur. Duly filled application by student in the prescribed format and sponsored by the respective Head of Department, may be sent to the Coordinator so as to reach on or before 9th April 2020.
- UG Students (EE/ EEE/ EC) 9000 + GST @18%
- PG Students 9000 + GST @18%
Dr. Nitin Gupta