NIT Warangal along with Mahatma Gandhi National Council of Rural Education is organizing a two-day Industry-Academia Meet on Waste Management Sector from February 28 to 29, 2020.
The Industry-Academia Meet will provide a platform for Industry and Utilities to showcase their waste management initiatives and also provide information on career opportunities for students working for their Masters’ degree in Waste Management and Social Entrepreneurship.
The Meet presents a networking opportunity for academicians, waste management technologists, waste managers, researchers, NGOs, industrialists, Hoteliers, Hospitals, Utilities, Entrepreneurs, Recycling Companies, Decision Makers, Environmentalists, and related Professionals.
- Knowledge Sharing
- Industry interaction
- Internships and Projects
- Product showcasing
- Scope for social entrepreneurship
- Platform to interact and meet decision-makers, policymakers, heads and industry experts
- New product launch
Themes for Speeches
- Wealth Out of Waste
- Waste Management – 5R: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Repurpose, Recycle
- Waste Management Emerging Sectors
- Hotel Waste Management
- Bio-Medical Waste Management
- E-Waste Management
- ICT and MIS
- Legal Aspects and Mandatory Regulations
- Waste Management Impact and Assessment
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities in Waste Management
- Waste Management Marketing Trends
- Market Integration for Waste Management
- Waste Management Treatment Technologies and Methods
- Waste Management Technologies
- Waste Management Banks
- Reclamation, Remediation and Capping
- Prof. N V Ramana Rao, Director, NIT Warangal
- DBSSR Sastry, Vice President, Municipal Solid Waste Division Ramky Group
- Anitha Antoo, Senior Manager, Operations, Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad
- Prof. K V Jayakumar, NIT Warangal
- Manish Dayya, General Manager at Novotel
- Niroj Mohanty, Managing Director, Core CarbonX Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Dr. W G Prasanna Kumar, MGNCRE
- Smt. Neetu Kumari Prasad, IAS, Member Secretary, TSPCB, Hyderabad
- Shri. S. D. Mukherji, IFS (Retd.) Advisor & Head – ESD, EPTRI
- Dr. A. G Rao, Chief Scientist, CSIR- IICT, Hyderabad.
There is no registration fee to attend the workshop. Candidates interested to attend the workshop are requested to send the scanned copies of the filled-in registration forms to firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation.
To download the registration form, click here.
Phone Number: +91 870 2462127
Email ID: email@example.com