Flipkart invites applications for Industrial Trainee/ Intern for the year 2020. Interested candidates can apply online for the same.
As an Industrial Trainee at Flipkart, you will be working with the closely with business and finance leaders to produce and deliver financial analysis that would facilitate decision making – in functions such as Controller’s Org, Internal Audit, Business Finance, Financial Planning, Tax and Enterprise Risk Management. In the 15 months (which includes 90 days of paid examination leave) that you will spend in the organisation, you will be tasked with short term and high impact projects.
The internship program mirrors the projects and responsibilities that Management Trainees are expected to perform and it its one of the avenues from which we select talent for our upcoming Management Trainee Program.
- Strong Microsoft Excel alongside good management reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate with different stakeholders and manage priorities based on project requirements
- Business focus and customer understanding
- Strong Bias for action & a Customer Centric mindset
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Proactive, critical thinking and follow up organization skills are necessary.
- Willingness to work on fuzzy problems and come up with creative solutions
Who can apply?
- Have completed their Under Graduation
- Cleared IPCC both groups in the first attempt
- Have 2 years of articleship training experience
- Can start the internship between 15th Oct ‘20 and 15th Nov’20
- Are available for duration of 12 months
Strong Microsoft Excel alongside good management reporting and presentation skills, Ability to collaborate with different stakeholders and manage priorities based on project requirements.
The Flipkart Group is one of India’s leading digital commerce entities and includes group companies Flipkart, Myntra, and PhonePe. Started in 2007, Flipkart has enabled millions of consumers, sellers, merchants and small businesses to be a part of India’s e-commerce revolution. With a registered customer base of over 200 million, offering over 150 million products across 120+ categories.
Our efforts to democratize e-commerce in India, driving access and affordability, delight customers, create lakhs of jobs in the ecosystem and empower generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs has driven us to innovate on many industry firsts. Flipkart is known for pioneering services such as Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI and easy returns – customer-centric innovations that have made online shopping more accessible and affordable for millions of Indians.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Management Trainees at Hawkins Cookers Ltd, Mumbai [Remuneration Upto Rs. 12 L/Annum]: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Trainee- Quality Analyst at BookMyShow, Mumbai: Applications Open