MNIT Jaipur invites applications from eligible candidates for the Industrial Summer Internship Program on Design, Modelling & Implementation of Power Electronic Circuits for Electric Vehicle Designing and Renewable Energy Applications from May 20 to July 5, 2020.
This internship/ training program in association with Rishi Agastya Pvt.Ltd. is designed in accordance with the need of Undergraduate and Post Graduate Students of Electrical Engineering.
- This internship program is designed for instilling technical skills in UG/ PG students for facilitating a good career starts-up.
- The various aspects of power electronics such as the design of regulated/ unregulated power supplies, gate driver circuits, and micro-scale converters for EV, renewable and other applications, in general, will be dealt with in this SIP.
- Simulation and Hardware development are the key features of this internship.
- This internship anticipates that it not only builds the fundamental engineering concepts but also offers a very sound technical circuit development/ analysis skills.
The course majorly contains the following:
- Hands-on practice of simulation software (e.g. MATLAB/ PSIM)
- Basics designing of electrical vehicles.
- Programming of the various controller (DSP/ AUDRINO etc.)
- Modeling and Simulation of Electric Vehicle Chargers.
- Designing & Fabrication of Power Supplies.
- Design and Fabrication of High-Frequency converters.
- Hands-on practice of designing & fabrication of power electronic converters.
This summer internship program targets UG, PG (Power System or Power Electronics) students and Faculty of Govt. / Govt. aided/ self- financed engineering colleges who are interested in computer simulation, designing & fabrication of Power Electronic Circuits. All the undergraduate students who are appearing in the 4th and 6th-semester examinations are eligible to apply.
- UG students (EE/ EEE/ EC): INR11800
- PG Students/ Ph.D: INR 14160
- Faculty: INR 14160
The Demand-Draft should be drawn in favor of “Registrar (Industrial Consultancy Cell), MNIT Jaipur” Payable at Jaipur. Limited accommodation is available in the MNIT Hostels for outstation participants on nominal charges on the first come first serve basis.
How to Apply?
To apply online, click here. The last date to apply is April 30, 2020. Selected candidates will be intimidated by May 5, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-9588072153
Email ID: email@example.com