Indo-US Conference on DNA Repair & Genomic Instability is an interdisciplinary international conference where scientists from various fields such as chromatin structure, transcription, DNA repair, genomic instability and cancer would gather and present their work. The conference is expected to foster future national and international interdisciplinary collaborations, and conceive new research directions in the fields.
The conference will feature 5 keynote and 55 plenary lectures. Approximately, 20 short-talks will be selected from submitted abstracts (10 PhD/post doctoral fellows, 10 early-mid career investigators). About 100 PhD/post doctoral fellows, early-mid career or senior investigators will have an opportunity to present posters and attend the conference. Total number of participants will be limited to 200.
- PhD/postdoctoral fellows, and early-mid career investigators.
- Open for both Indian and Foreign delegates.
- Participants have to submit application form. Click here
- Along with application, Abstract and CV should be submitted.
- Application submission: Dec 31
- Intimation of acceptance: Jan 10
- Paper presentation and conference: Mar 6-10
- It should include title, authors, affiliations of the authors in the abstract.
- Font Arial in size 11.
- Word limit is restricted to 250.
- Post Doc/ PhD.: INR 14,000- 30,000
- Young Investor: INR 18,000- 32,000
- Mid Career/Senior Investor: INR 20,000- 30,000
- Industry Participants/Investigators: INR 25,000- 30,000
Selected international registered candidates will be given a travel award of USD 500 each. The candidates will be selected based on their submitted abstract and CV. The number of awards will be announced later.
Indian selected candidates will also be given an independent travel award. The amount of award and number of awards will be declared later.