The purpose of this Indo-German conference is to provide an interdisciplinary platform for researchers around the world to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and challenges in the frontier areas of computational mathematics.
IGCM aims to foster interactions among High-Performance Computing (HPC) research community and to provide a platform to present and discuss challenges in Exascale computing.
The conference topics include but not limited to the numerical analysis of partial differential equations (PDEs) & stochastic PDEs, efficient and robust numerical schemes for solving complex problems, optimal control, and inverse problems, scalable parallel algorithms, hybrid MPI-OpenMP algorithms with GPU computing.
Call for Papers
Interested researchers are encouraged to submit a two-page (max) abstract for oral or poster presentation. Only accepted abstracts will be considered for presentation in the following topics:
- Numerics of PDEs
- PDE constrained optimization
- Inverse problems
- Uncertainty quantification
- Fluid/solid mechanics
- Healthcare/biomedical applications
- Multiphysics problems
- High-performance computing
- Data-driven science
- Hybrid parallel algorithms
- Last date for abstract submission: Sept 15
- Intimation of accepted abstracts: Oct 10
- Last date for early registration: Oct 15
- Beginning of conference: Dec 2-4
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might be interested in this post: https://www.noticebard.com/compflu-iiser-bhopal-2019/