CfP: Indian Structural Steel Conference @ IIT Hyderabad [March 25-27, 2020]: Submit by July 31
Structural Steel Research Group, Department of Civil Engineering of IIT Hyderabad is organizing the Indian Structural Steel Conference during March 25-27, 2020 in Hyderabad.
About the Conference:
ISSC 2020 conference aims at providing a forum where participants having diverse backgrounds but encountering similar challenges, joining together, in a friendly environment, to discuss and disseminate the most recent advances in the analysis, behavior, design, and construction of structural steel.
Who should Attend?
It will be of interest to steel and aluminum structure designers and manufacturers, trade associations, design engineers, steel fabricators, architects, owners or developers of steel and aluminum structures, researchers, academics and post-graduate students.
Call for Papers:
The scientific committee of ISSC 2020 welcomes the papers that have the following scopes:
- State-of-the-art and state-of-the-practice in structural engineering
- Art and science of structural modeling and design
- Novel analytical, computational and experimental simulation techniques.
- Propose new structural systems and study the merits of existing ones.
- Pioneer methods for maintenance, rehabilitation, and monitoring of existing structures.
- Investigate the properties of engineering materials as related to structural behavior.
- Structural/Cold-formed Steel
- Steel-FRP Composites
- Composite construction
Submit your papers here.
- Early bird: Rs. 8,000 or $ 200.
- After early bird: Rs. 10,000 or $ 230.
- Early bird: Rs. 6,000 or $ 150.
- After early bird: Rs. 8,000 or $ 180.
- Early bird: Rs. 4,000 or $ 130.
- After early bird: Rs. 5,000 or $ 160.
- Submission of Abstracts – 31st July 2019.
- Acceptance of Abstracts – 7th August 2019.
- Submission of full papers – 15th September 2019.
- Acceptance of full papers – 7th October 2019.
- Early bird registration deadline – 30th October 2019.
- Final Registration deadline – 30th November 2019.
For further details, click here.
About the Author