47th Indian Society of Technical Education Annual National Convention organised by Saintgits College of Engineering envisages deliberating the innovative teaching-learning practices adaptable to affect this transformation of student engineers, to well-informed sustainability conscious engineering leaders, by inculcating essential skills required for Industry 4.0.
Several game-changing initiatives in technical education including maintaining quality standards will be discussed in detail. Prospective authors are invited to submit full length original research papers (which are not submitted or published or not under consideration anywhere in other conferences/journals). Papers will be published in indexed journals.
Annual Convention is open to only delegates.
Transform Student Engineers to Practicing Professionals.
- Innovative Teaching-Learning Practice.
- Engineering Skills for Industry 4.0.
- Rediscovering Education for Energy, Environment and Sustainability.
- Adapting Intelligent Systems for Man, Machine Synergy.
- Student Leadership development in teams and organisations.
- Quality Assurance in Technical Education.
However, topics are not confined to above mentioned.
- Sign Up using your basic details and mail ID. Click here to Register.
- Proceed to payment for completing registration after selection suitable category.
- Finally proceed for payment for items.
To Submit your Paper, Click here.
- Delegate: INR 2000
- Accompanying Person: INR 1000
- Registration open: Nov 20
- Last Date to upload camera ready paper: Jan 15
- Confirmation of acceptance of Paper: Jan 20
- Registration dead line: Jan 25
- Convention Date: Jan 27-29
Mobile: +91 9995554466