Indian Oil Corporation invites applications for the posts of Engineers, Officers, Research Officers and Assistant Officer (Quality Control) through GATE 2019.
The details of the positions are as follows:
- Graduate Engineers as Engineers/Officers. In addition, a few Graduate Engineers will be engaged as Graduate Apprentice Engineers (GAEs) from Civil, Chemical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Mechanical disciplines. GAEs are offered lumpsum monthly stipend for a period of 1 year and on the basis of their satisfactory performance, they may be absorbed in the corporation.
- Postgraduate Engineers for recruitment as Research Officers in the Research and Development centre of Indian Oil Corporation.
- Post Graduates in Chemistry (With minimum 2 years of relevant experience) as Assistant Officer (Quality Control) in the Marketing Division of Indian Oil Limited.
Recruitment to the above-mentioned positions will be through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2019.
The GATE score of 2018 or any other previous examination is not valid.
Candidates selected as Engineers/Officers/Research Officers will receive a starting basic pay of Rs. 60,000/- per month. Other allowances as per rules of the corporation will also be paid. The gross valuation of remuneration to the company will be about Rs. 17 Lakh per annum inclusive of performance-based pay.
Candidates selected as Assistant Officer (Quality Control_ will receive a starting basic pay of Rs. 50,000/- per month. Other allowances as per rules of the corporation will also be paid. The gross valuation of remuneration to the company will be about Rs. 14 Lakh per annum inclusive of performance-based pay.
On the basis of GATE 2019 score, the candidates will be short-listed for further selection process which comprises of:
- Group Discussion (GD)/ Group Task (GT)
- Personal Interview (PI) for assessment of different facets of knowledge, skills etc.
How to apply
Candidates should apply online at this page with their GATE 2019 registration number.
The last date to apply is March 27, 2019.
For any technical queries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-8754000913 or +91-8754000937.
For official notification, click here.