Applications are invited from unmarried candidates who fulfill eligibility condition of Nationality as laid down by the Government of India for entry as Permanent Commission (PC) officers in Executive (GS) branch and Short Service Commission (SSC) officers in Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme (UES), for course commencing June 2018.
Applicant should be in the final year (4th / 5th year) in an AICTE recognised university with one of the following educational qualifications and should have obtained a minimum of 60 % aggregate marks till pre final year (till V semester of regular BE/B Tech and VII Semester of 5 year integrated degree course)
Positions Available and Qualifications:
- General Service: Any Stream of BE/B.Tech; Male candidates only.
- Air Traffic Controller: Any stream of BE/ B. Tech. Aggregate 60% in X & XII and Min. 60% in English in Class XII; Male and Female candidates.
- Engineering Branch: (i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobile; Male candidates only.
- Electrical Branch: (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Telecommunications (iv) Electronics and Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Control System Engineering (vii) Power Electronics (viii) Avionics (ix) Electronics and Instrumentation (x) Instrumentation and Control; Male Candidates only
- Naval Architecture: (i) Mechanical (ii) Civil (iii) Aeronautical (iv) Aero Space (v) Metallurgy (vi) Naval Architecture (vii) Ocean Engineering (viii) Marine Engineering (ix) Ship Technology (x) Ship Building (xi) Ship Design; Male and Female candidates.
- Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Candidates are to apply from 01 Jul 17 to 31 Jul 17
Note: Last date for applying is July 31, 2017.
For the official notification, please click here.