The INA – Land of Legends Marathon is the first of its kind run to be held inside the India Naval Academy in Ezhimala, Kerala.
Participants coming from all over India – Civilians, Armed forces personnel alike, will participate in this historic event on the 3rd of December!
The INA marathon will be a national event where the grandeur and glory of INA will be showcased to the participants. The main aims of the event are:-
- To motivate the youth of schools and colleges of north Kerala and south Karnataka to take up Indian Navy as a career through INA.
- To showcase the majestic Campus and glorious history of Ezhimala and provide a glimpse of INA to avid runners from all walks of life. Only Indian nationals would be permitted to participate initially, with participation by foreign runners being considered in later editions.
- To provide serving and retired Armed Forces personnel from across the country an event to reconnect.
- 3 km Walk-Run
- 5 km Walk-Run
- 10 km and 21 km races (competitive
All finishers get medals.
Timing chip optional for 10k and 21k. Winners determined by timing chip.
- 05.45 AM: Flag-Off for the 21 Km
- 6:15 AM: 10 Km
- 06.45 AM: Start for 3K and 5K
- 7:30 AM onwards, Post run festivities
Reporting time 01 hr before flag off.
Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kannur, Kerala 670310. +91-4985 225 444
Click here for map.
How to register
Interested candidates may register online at this link.
Last date to register
There is no last date as such, but the route and accommodation inside INA are limited. Therefore, total no of participants is restricted to 1000.
It is also compulsory to collect the Bib and Timing Chip On Or Before 2nd Dec 2017.
We have made arrangements for participants to live inside the Cadet’s living quarters for the day before the run, at a very affordable rate. You can choose to book that option in the registration page.
Visit the Facebook page of the event and message them for any queries.