Indian Institute of Public Administration invites entries for the Annual Essay Prize Competition-2018.
Any competitor who has received a prize on one occasion will not, on any subsequent occasion, be eligible for an equivalent or lower prize. The joint authorship of essays shall not be allowed and any essay with joint authorship shall not be considered for competition.
The topics for the competition are:
- Right to Public Services provided by the State Government – Comparative Study of State Laws and need for a Parliamentary Enactment.
- NPA in Banks Affecting the Development of India.
- Urban Planning in India: Developing an Integrated Approach.
The value of the prize for the competition will be as under:
- First Prize: Rs. 10,000/-
- Second Prize: Rs. 7,000/-
- Third Prize: Rs. 5,000/-
General Guidelines for the Essay:
- The essay should be in English or Hindi language. The length of an essay should be approximately around 5000 words. An essay exceeding 5500 word limit shall not be accepted.
- The contestant must indicate the total number of words of the essay, failing which it shall not be accepted. All essays must be typed in double space on only one side of the paper and those entries which do not adhere to the stipulation shall deem to be rejected.
- It should be submitted in triplicate under a “nom-de-plume” or “alias”. The full name and address of the competitor should be mentioned on a separate sheet and enclosed in a sealed envelope bearing the nom-de-plume on the outer cover with the following inscription – ‘Annual Essay Prize Competition – 2018, Indian Institute of Public Administration, New Delhi’.
How to Submit:
All essays should be sent to the Director, Indian Institute of Public Administration, Indraprastha Estate, Ring Road, New Delhi-110002, by Registered Post, so as to reach him not later than August 31, 2018. The envelope should be marked “Annual Essay Prize Competition – 2018”. The entries received after the due date will not be entertained.
For further details on the same, click here.