Applications in the prescribed form are invited for the following post:
Assistant Professor (Advertising Media Planning).
Assistant Professor: 15,600 – 39,100 with grade pay of Rs. 6,000
- Master’s degree in Mass Communication/Media Planning/Communication Management/ MBA/PGDM (2 years) or related areas with at least first class degree, as declared by AIU, from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC.
- The candidates who are or have been awarded Ph.D degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standards and procedure for the award of M.Phil/Ph.D Degree) shall be exempt from the requirement of NET/SET/SLET for appointment/recruitment of Assistant Professor and equivalent positions. NET shall also not be required for such Masters Programme in disciplines for which NET is not conducted.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in an Advertising Agency/Media Buying Agency.
- Hands on experience on Media software such as TAM and IRS is a must.
- Teaching experience at the undergraduate/ post-graduate level.
Application form and full details regarding qualification, experience etc. can be downloaded from website www.iimc.gov.in.
Application form can also be obtained from Assistant Registrar, Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi – 110067 either in person or by post by sending self addressed and stamped (Rs. 10/-) envelop (27 x 13 cms) and sending Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi.
Last date for issue of application form is 2nd June 2017 and receipt of completed application is 13th June, 2017.
The downloaded application can be duly filled in along with testimonials and a Fee of Rs.500/- by way of DD in favour of Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi may be sent to the Deputy Registrar, Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi – 110067 so as the reach the IIMC on or before 13th June 2017.
Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid one-way AC-3 tier rail fare (or bus fare where there is no train connection) from place of residence to Delhi by the shortest route.
For more details, see this link.