The main objective of the 1st National Level Photography contest by IIFM Bhopal is to expose the key messages on World Forestry day to the wide audience and bring together the likeminded people and professionals.
- This contest is open for any of the student enrolled in any of the recognized college/university in India or any forest/environment or general management professional.
- Photographs violating forest conservation ideals would be disqualified. Contestants must keep the ideals of flora and fauna conservation, while taking photographs.
- Photos must be taken in India by the contestant himself/herself, it should be the single work of the contestant and owned by the contestant.
- Each participant may submit up-to 2 entries and should provide the caption.
- All submitted images must be minimum 1024×768 pixel.
- The file name has to be in the following format e.g. Contestant First Name_College/organization.
- 1st: Rs. 25,000/-
- 2nd: Rs. 20, 000/-
- 3rd: Rs. 15,000/-
How to Submit:
A soft copy by email and a print out in 8×10 inch is also to be submitted to the Office of the Chairman, Brand Value Enhancement and Public Relations Cell, Indian Institute of Forest Management, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal (MP) PIN-462003 or before December 31, 2018 (by 6 PM), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details on the same, click here.