As part of its ‘Awareness Programme on Indian Foreign Policy’, Indian Council of World Affairs announces the third edition of ICWA Essay Competition for school students (15-18 years) and undergraduate/ post graduate students (18-25Years).
The young writers this year have the opportunity to demonstrate their innovative thinking on the following topic:
- Junior Level (15-18 years):
‘Why climate change is important for India’s Foreign Policy?’ – (1500 words).
- Senior Level (18-25 years):
‘Is India’s Foreign Policy an instrument for our development?’ – (2500 words).
- First Prize: Rs. 15,000
- Second Prize: Rs. 10,000
- Third Prize: Rs. 5,000
- First Prize: Rs. 25,000
- Second Prize: Rs. 15,000
- Third Prize: Rs. 10,000
- The participants must be an enrolled student in a School or graduate/post graduate
degree program in a College/University from anywhere across India.
- All Essays (soft copy only) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or be submitted
on the MyGov portal latest by Jul 30.
- The entries could be submitted in the form of a video also. The video must be uploaded on YouTube and its URL must be submitted in the comments section.
- The entries should be submitted along with a certificate from School/Institute/College/University where the participant is currently enrolled.
For complete guidelines, visit here.
For any queries, email: email@example.com