The Indian Council of Philosophical Research (ICPR) invites online application for Fellowships from eligible scholars to conduct Research in Philosophy for the Batch / Year 2017-18. The main objective of ICPR Fellowship Scheme is to promote research in philosophy at various levels by providing opportunities to scholars, especially the young scholars.
For Junior Research Fellowship
- Candidates who hold a Master’s degree from a recognized University in any of philosophy or allied disciplines having secured second class with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade
- For SC/ST candidates a relaxation of five percent is admissible, i.e. having secured second class with minimum 50% marks or the equivalent grade
- Candidates should not be more than 40 years of age (relaxation in age by 5 years permissible in the case of SC/ST candidates) as on 1 July of the year in which the Application is submitted.
For General Fellowship
- General Fellowship shall be given to those who have already PhD degree as per existing U.G.C. norms.
- Candidates who hold a Master‟s degree from a recognized University in any of philosophy or allied discipline having secured second class with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade
- Candidates should not be more than 50 years of age (relaxation in age by 5 years permissible in the case of SC/ST candidates) as on 1 July of the year in which the Application is submitted.
For Senior Fellowship
- Senior Fellowships are usually awarded to the scholars having publications of a very high order to their credit.
- A Fellow who has availed of a Fellowship (from the ICPR) will not be eligible for another Fellowship from the ICPR for the next five years from the date of the acceptance of the final report by the Council.
- Defaulters of any previous grant from ICPR under any scheme will not be eligible for consideration until the applicant obtains the clearance from the ICPR.
How to Apply?
Step 1: New Applicants Signup from here
Step 2: Login for Application form
Step 3: Fill in Application Form
Step 4: Attach all the required documents
Step 5: Pay Application Fee
Step 6: Finally submit the form
- Application fee for General/OBC applicants is INR 500
- Application fee for SC/ST is INR 200
ICPR Main Office – Delhi, Darshan Bhawan, 36, Tughlakabad Institutional Area, (Near Batra Hospital) Mehrauli Badarpur Road, New Delhi: 110 062,
General Enquiry (Exchange): 91 11 2990 1516, 2990 1527, 2990 1506,
Fax: +91-11- 2996 4750,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com