Indian Architecture & Skyscraper Photography Competition, organised by FCDI – FCML Design Initiative, is a competition that captures the Spirit of India with the Built Environment, through the eye of a lens. We invite all professionals, amateurs and students with a love for architecture, for photography or both.
The overall category winners will get an opportunity to showcase there photographs during the India Architecture Dialogue Exhibition 2018.
Competition is open to professionals, amateurs and Students.
India: Indian Architecture & Skyscraper
- Modern contemporary architecture
- Architects portraits
- Professional category: Winning photographer will be awarded price money of INR 75k.
- Amateur category: Winning photographer will be awarded price money of INR 50k.
- All photographs must be in JPG format. The longer side of the image should be 1800 pixel. All entrants must have an original image of minimum 300dpi with them.
- Photographs must be clicked from an D-SLR camera.
- Only digital photographs to be submitted.
- You are required to provide a unique title and description for each image submitted. Also a date will be required of when the picture was clicked.
- Each applicant can submit two photograph per category.
- We do not accept photographs submitted through the mail and do not accept more than one contestant per e-mail address. All photographs should accurately reflect the subject matter and the scene as it appeared.
- Photos that have been digitally altered beyond standard optimization (removal of dust, cropping, reasonable adjustments to exposure, color and contrast, etc.) will be disqualified.
- Images that have won prizes in prior competitions, or have been used for commercial purposes and/or been published will not be eligible.
- All submitted photos should have no border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image.
To submit the picture, click here.
Competition is free to contest.
- Contest Start date: Dec 19
- Contest End date: Jan 25
- Winner’s announcement: Feb 1