IndiaHacks is the biggest confluence of developers across domains and interests under a single platform. It’s your chance to demonstrate your programming skills, while competing with the best developers in the world.
IndiaHacks is for hackers who want to make a difference using their code.
So, we’re calling out to:
PHASE I (ONLINE): 20th May – 2nd July
Idea Submission & Online Hackathon
Each hackathon will have separate themes. Participants across the country have 6 weeks to submit their unique ideas & hacks. The submissions are evaluated & the top 20 teams from each zone are shortlisted for Phase II – the zonal level offline hackathons.
PHASE II (OFFLINE): 29th July – 19th August
Zonal level Offline Hackathon
The zonal hackathons will be held in Delhi (North Zone), Pune (West Zone) and Bangalore (South Zone). The participants will build hacks related to the theme/domain. Hacks will be evaluated on parameters like uniqueness of idea, usability of hack, code quality, design etc. The top 5 teams from each zone will be invited to the grand finale.
PHASE III (OFFLINE): 8th – 9th September
Grand Finale IndiaHacks
The grand finale in Bangalore will witness a day long developer conference along with a hackathon for the finalists. A gala event with programming workshops & tech talks for attendees followed by the result declaration and prize ceremony.
TRACKS AT INDIAHACKS 2017
- Machine Learning
- Internet of Things
- Artificial Intelligence
- There are 5 different tracks in IndiaHacks. Each track has its own rules and conditions. You must adhere to those rules while participating in the individual tracks.
- There can be a maximum of 2 people in a team.
- The top 20 team per zone per track (except for Programming track) will be invited to the offline Zonal Hackathons. Top 5 teams per zone per track will be invited to the offline Grand Finale.
- For the Programming track, the competition will be online. The winners will be selected after 3 rounds of competitive programming – Qualifiers, Eliminators and the Finals.
- The prizes listed below are for each track individually.
- You can participate in multiple tracks during the online phase, but at the conference you can participate only in 1 track.
- If you qualify in multiple tracks, you will be invited for the track where you have the highest rank.
- Any case of plagiarism/cheating in any of the tracks will result in disqualification.
- Decisions of HackerEarth will be final and binding.
For more details, please see the official website here.