A Mascot is a representative figure a symbol and a communication tool for any organization. It personifies their values, communicates effectively and helps them stand out from the crowd. With over 1.5 lakh Post Offices, the Department of Posts has the most widely distributed Postal network in the world.
Department of Posts has decided to develop Mascot of India Post which would be the face of Brand India Post. The mascot essentially should be a well-designed cartoon character with strong connection to India Posts. Mascot should have depictive connection with India Post profession and values. It should have a personality, style and way of doing things that reflect the best things that India Posts stands for.
The selected entry will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 1,00,000 and ten consolation entries will be awarded a cash prize of Rs 10,000 each.
- The Competition is open to only Indian Citizens.
- The prize-winning design of the Mascot is meant to be used by the DOP for promotional and display purposes and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate for the initiative.
- The mascot name must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate
- Please note that the design proposed for the mascot must be original and should not
violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
- For complete set of guidelines, visit here.
Last Date for Submission: Jul 15
For any queries, contact
Abhinav Pratap Singh