The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce the award of 3 India Outstanding Achievement Scholarships of £4,000 for Indian students applying for entry to an undergraduate programme at the University starting September 2019.
These are joint awards with our local representatives who are listed here in alphabetical order: Amore Education, Aspire Overseas Education, Chopras, Edwise, IDP, Krishna Consultants.
The scholarships will be awarded to the highest performing students starting their University of Birmingham programme in 2019/20 academic year.
Value of Award
The scholarship award is for £4,000 towards tuition fees (for the first year only) of a full time undergraduate degree programme at the University starting September 2019.
Level of study
Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences
In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- Have received an offer and accepted it as well as select the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full time undergraduate programme starting September 2019. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be domiciled in India and be an Indian national.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2019 (the scholarship award may not be deferred).
- Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to, one of our local representatives listed here in alphabetical order: Aspire Overseas Education, Chopras, IDP, Krishna Consultants, and Trivedi Education Consultants.
- Submit your scholarship application through one of our local representatives by the deadline; 5 July 2019.
The Chopras – Delhi:
Tel: +91 (0)11 26414164, 26414165
Aspire Overseas Education LLP – Delhi:
Tel: +91 11 24109844/5, +91 11 49000113
Krishna Consultants – Nagpur:
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
IDP Educational Consultants – Gurgaon:
Amore Education LLP – Mumbai
Tel: (+91) 022 4081 3333 / (+91) 022 2200 3338
For official notification, click here.
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)