Texas Instruments in collaboration with Department of Science and Technology (DST), powered by AICTE mission proudly announce the DST & Texas Instruments India Innovation Challenge Design Contest 2019 anchored by NSRCEL, Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIMB) and supported by MyGov. The contest is open for all Indian engineering students pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate & Doctoral degrees with Indian engineering colleges.
Texas Instruments (TI) invites all student innovators, thinkers and makers of the country to join the revolution, who have a dream to create something new, aspire to make a difference, contribute to India’s success towards becoming an Innovation Hub.
Give your ideas a jump-start by sculpting your innovation with technical support from Texas Instruments, business mentorship from IIMB, funding of Rs. 4.94 crores from DST, Government of India.
Incubate– with mentors from India’s smartest brains from IIMB
Launch– your product with funding and prizes from DST& TI
Design– using Innovative products with technical mentorship & resources from TI
- The contest is open for all Indian engineering students pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate & Doctoral degrees with Indian engineering colleges.
- All the participants must be Indian Nationals
- TI will be providing TI tools worth up to $200 for each team free of cost. You must use all TI devices in your solution.
Awards and Funding
- 2 Cr seed fund to Top 10 startups
- 1.44 stipends for Incubates
- 1.5 Cr product development funds got Top 30 teams
- Free TI Tools worth up to 70 Lacs to participants
- 25000+ certificates spread across the whole contest
- 600+ types of cash prizes spread throughout the contest totaling up to 50 Lacs
- Create an account on MyGov
- Go to website and click on the “INDIA INNOVATION CHALLENGE” icon. This will direct you to contest page
- On the “INDIA INNOVATION CHALLENGE” contest page, scroll to the participate section and click on “LOGIN TO PARTICIPATE”.
- Enter the login credentials and you’ll be redirected to home page of website.
- Click on the “INDIA INNOVATION CHALLENGE” icon AGAIN to be redirected to contest webpage
- On the “INDIA INNOVATION CHALLENGE” contest page, scroll towards the end of page to the submission form
- You will have to enter details as required in the Registration Page and follow further instructions on the portal.
- Upon successful submission, you will receive a confirmation email.
Ensure to submit the details by Sep 30, 2019.
|Registration Phase||July 2019 – Sep 2019|
|Quarterfinals Phase Submission||Oct 2019|
|Quaterfinals Phase Results||Nov 30, 2019|
|Shipment of tools to Semi Finalists teams||Dec 2019 – Jan 2020|
|Semi Finals 1st Interim Submission||Feb 2020|
|Semi Finals 2nd Interim Submission||Mar 2020|
|Semi Finals 3rd Interim Submission||Apr 2020|
|Semi Finals Results||May 31st 2019|
|Finals Event||July 2020|
For any queries, contact
- Phone: 080-66831728
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org