The India Global Leaders Scholarship is an exciting opportunity for high achieving students from India to further their studies at UQ’s Faculty of Business, Economics and Law (BEL). Challenge yourself academically and develop the skills to thrive in constantly changing and competitive business environments. The scholarship offers valuable opportunities for internships, mentoring and industry engagement.
Successful Global Leaders scholars will receive:
- $5,000 – $20,000 tuition fee scholarship. The final amount awarded to the successful applicants will be at the discretion of the selection committee.
- You will join an elite UQ Global Leaders community of high achievers throughout your studies, and simultaneously develop your employability skills through priority access to exciting programs on offer through our award-winning Student Employability Team. You will also receive exclusive invitations to selected ‘Invite only’ seminars, presentations, and events throughout your studies.
- Upon graduation, you will join a global network of outstanding Global Leaders scholarship alumni, and build upon your professional networks at home and abroad.
- Citizens of India who normally reside in India, and are not already undertaking studies in Australia.
- Students who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program and who are commencing students at UQ.
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence. High achieving students are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Lodge an official application online here for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program. You must apply for your chosen degree program first before applying for the scholarship.
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing that all conditions are to be met by the scholarship application closing date).
- Once you have received your offer, complete the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law International Scholarship Application Form online here.
Applications close: April 30, 2019.
For any queries, e-mail: scholarships.uq.edu.au, firstname.lastname@example.org