The India Finance Conference 2019 (IFC 2019), the annual event of the Indian Finance Association (IFA), invites papers for its ninth edition to be held at the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad from December 19-21, 2019. Submit full papers by August 18.
Who can participate?
Academics, researchers, doctoral students, and practitioners are invited and encouraged to submit research papers in all areas of finance and accounting.
- Theoretical and empirical asset pricing.
- Financial literacy and financial education.
- Corporate finance, capital structure, and dividend policy.
- Asset allocation and investment management.
- Financial crises, systemic risk, and macro-finance.
- Quality of financial reporting and adoption of IFRS.
- Corporate governance, executive compensation, and ownership structure.
- Financial Analytics.
- Computational finance and financial econometrics.
- Financial risk analytics and management.
- Market microstructure and algorithmic trading.
- Financial policy choice, institutions, and regulation.
The IFC 2019 invites full papers for conference presentations, CRISIL Doctoral Symposium, and CFA Investment Management sessions.
Best Paper Award:
There will be three “Emerald – IFC 2019 Best Paper” awards given at the conference. The papers will be chosen by a panel of experts from the papers presented (any area) at the conference. Cash awards Rs. 69,627 (USD 1000).
CRISIL Doctoral Symposium:
The CRISIL Doctoral Symposium provides a platform to the budding researchers to present their contemporary research in the area of finance, accounting, risk, and analytics. The top three papers will be rewarded with a certificate and cash prize.
Doctoral students who wish to submit their full papers under this category should mention ‘CRISIL’ on top of the title page of the paper. Cash awards USD 1000.
CFA Investment Management:
CFA Investment Management provides a platform for the participants to present their contemporary research in the area of Investments and Asset Pricing. The CFA Institute India has agreed to sponsor up to three “CFA Institute Investment Management Awards”.
Each award constituted a certificate and a cash award. Participants who wish to submit their full papers under this category should mention ‘CFA Investment Management’ on top of the title page of the paper. Cash awards Rs. 1,04,441 (USD 1500).
- Indian academics (IFA member): Rs. 5000.
- Indian academics (non-member): Rs. 6000.
- Overseas academics (IFA member): Rs. 13650 (USD 195@ INR 70 per USD).
- Overseas academics (non-member): Rs. 15050 (USD 215@ INR 70 per USD).
- Industry Participants (IFA member): Rs. 15000.
- Industry Participants (non-member): Rs. 16000.
- Pre-conference tutorial: Rs. 2000.
The deadline to register for the conference is November 30, 2019.
To submit your paper, click here.
The deadline for submitting papers under all three categories is 18 August 2019.