The India Finance Conference 2018 (IFC 2018), the annual event of the Indian Finance Association (IFA), invites papers for its eighth edition to be held at the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, Kolkata from 20-22 December, 2018.
The annual conference is jointly organized by the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA), Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB), and Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC). Academics, researchers, doctoral students, and practitioners are invited and encouraged to submit research papers in all areas of finance.
The themes for the Indian Finance Conference 2018 are:
- Theoretical and empirical asset pricing
- Corporate finance, capital structure and dividend policy
- Asset allocation and investment management
- Financial crises, systemic risk and macro-finance
- Quality of financial reporting and adoption of IFRS
- Corporate governance, executive compensation and ownership structure
- Computational finance and financial econometrics
- Financial risk analytics and management
- Financial literacy and financial education
- Market microstructure and algorithmic trading
- Financial policy choice, institutions and regulation
- Financial Analytics
- The IFC 2018 invites full papers for conference presentations, CRISIL Doctoral Symposium and CFA Investment Management sessions. The deadline for submitting papers under all three categories through the conference website is Aug 17.
- Only full paper submissions would be considered.
- PDF submissions are preferred. The document must be in double space format using 12 point font size. The submission should contain: The title, name(s) of the author(s), affiliation(s), JEL classification codes, and e-mail address of each author.
- For online paper submission, visit here.
The registration fees are given below:
- Indian academics (IFA member): Rs. 4000
- Indian academics (non-member): Rs. 5000
- Industry Participants (IFA member): Rs. 14000
- Industry Participants (non-member): Rs. 15000
- Overseas academics (IFA member): Rs. 11700
- Overseas academics (non-member): Rs. 13000
For online registration, visit here.
- Last Date for Submission: Aug 17
- Last Date for Registration: Nov 30
For any queries, email: email@example.com