India Film Project’s flagship competition – Script, Shoot, Edit and Submit your film in a duration of just 50 hours. Your team Size can be 1 to 20 people. Teams can choose any one category to participate – Professional, Amateur or Mobile. The theme will be revealed at the beginning of 50 hours on Sep 28, 8pm.
- Professional Filmmaking: Team Leaders who have produced 5 or more films in the past are eligible. Registering for Professional Category requires submission of the link of team leader’s channel/portfolio indicating respective work. Previous work can include short films, advertisements, portfolio films, feature lengths, brand films and documentaries. Registration fees – Rs. 3000.
- Amateur Filmmaking: Team Leaders who have produced none, one or two films in the past are eligible for the Amateur Category. Registration fees – Rs. 2500.
- Mobile Filmmaking: Mobile category is open for everyone. The films have to be shot on mobile phones only. Mobile cameras should have a minimum resolution of 1080p. Registration fees – Rs. 1500.
Following Awards will be given in these three categories individually – Professional, Amateur, and Mobile Filmmaking.
- Platinum Film of the year.
- Gold Film of the year.
- Silver Film of the year.
- Bronze Film of the year.
- Best Film #5 of the year.
How to Register:
Click here to register your team.
Registrations Deadline: September 27, 2018.
For further details on the same, click here.