The India Excellence Scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and is a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
High achieving citizens of India who are currently residing outisde of Australia are encouraged to apply. Applicants must have received an offer to study at Bond prior to applying, and meet Bond’s English language requirements for their offered program.
Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged offer are also eligible to apply.
Examples of high academic achievement may include the following:
- Graduates from All India with average scores of 80% or above,
- State Boards scores of at least 85% or above; or
- Students with high achieving A Level or IB (33 or above)
- qualification results, who can also demonstrate that they are in the top 10% of their class.
- Average scores of 65% or above from a Section 1 University
- Average scores of 70% or above from a Section 2 University
- Average scores of 75% or above from a Section 3 University
Recipients are awarded AUD $10,000 tuition fee scholarship (paid in two $5,000 instalments over the first two semesters)
How to apply
Students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
Once an offer has been received, students must complete the India Excellence Scholarship Application Form.
The form must be completed in full and returned to email@example.com by the relevant application closing date.
- Applications close on 5 July, 2019 for students commencing in September 2019 semester.
- Applications close on 18 October, 2019 for students commencing in January 2020 semester.
- Applications close on 24 January, 2020 for students commencing in May 2020 semester.
For full details, visit the official website by clicking here.