Submissions are invited for India-ASEAN Logo Design and Tagline Contest by MyGov for the year 2022. The last date of submission is 14 March.
The Year 2022 will mark 30 years of establishment of diplomatic relations between India and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN). The leaders of India and ASEAN have agreed to celebrate the year 2022 as India-ASEAN Friendship Year.
In this context, logo designs with tagline are invited highlighting the progress made in India-ASEAN relations over the three decades. The selected logo will be used for the events and activities to be held under the framework of the celebrations of India-ASEAN Friendship Year.
- The logo and tagline should reflect the friendship between India and ASEAN.
- The logo and tagline should reflect the collective aspirations of the people of India and ASEAN.
- The logo and/or tagline should contain the phrase 30th Anniversary of India-ASEAN Relations.
- The tagline should be in English. If texts are to be used in the logo design, it should be in English only.
- The competition will be open to all nationals of India and ten ASEAN Member States, i.e., Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Each contestant shall submit only one entry comprising one logo and one tagline. Multiple entries from the same contestant will not be considered and will be rejected.
Interested candidates can submit via this page.
- First Price: US$ 1000 (or equivalent Indian Rupees)
- Two consolation prizes: US$ 500 each (or equivalent Indian Rupees)
All participants will be awarded digital certificates.
The last date for submission is 14 March 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of India-ASEAN Logo Design and Tagline Contest by MyGov.
You may also be interested in: