The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Udaipur invites applications for the post of Incubation Center Program Lead at the institute.
The IIMU Incubation Center presents a dynamic opportunity to serve as a platform to launch and develop ventures into scalable, viable and profitable businesses. It provides a platform for participants and incubates to access the diverse resource of faculty and the entrepreneurial community.
The IIM Udaipur Incubation Center will strive to be the primary focal point for students, faculty and the larger entrepreneurial community interested in innovation and finding a home for launching immersive experiences that are scalable businesses.
Program Lead (01)
The key responsibility of this position will be to own, drive and successfully deliver key program initiatives (for Startups, Students, SME Owners) within the stipulated budgets at the incubation centre. This will involve the following key responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Coordinate with the program partners relevant to the programs being managed – Government agencies, Private institutions, Corporate entities etc.
- Ensure that the deliverables and milestones of the programs are being met and are meeting the stipulated timelines and budgets
- Ensure proper evangelization across the country through appropriate traditional and digital marketing strategies ensuring adequate number of participants for various programs and schemes
- Generate and manage deal flow by scouting for technology-based innovations across India
- Screening applications: Undertake due diligence of innovation proposals by assessing technology novelty and business potential along with mentors and investors
Qualifications & Key Skills
- Graduate/ post graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 4 years of experience in an incubation centre/ accelerator from a reputed institution/ organization.
- Experience in program managing innovation programs and schemes by working in a entrepreneurial ecosystem/ incubator/ accelerator facilitating innovations.
- Previous experience of being a founder of a start-up company will be an added advantage.
- Passion for pursuing a career in the domain of entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Effective and strong network building capabilities to establish relationships with the various stakeholders and startups.
- Good interpersonal communication, organizational, and written communication particularly with social media.
- Focus on Customer Success.
As per industry norms etc.
Initial contract will be for a period of 2 years
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is November 30, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.