Noticebard.com is filled with amazing educational opportunities today i.e 5 April 2021, like SBI Fellowship, ICAI Doctoral Scholarship, Intel Internship & much more. Find out all the important opportunities of today, listed here:
SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2021-22 [Rs. 50k + Certificate]: Apply by Apr 30
SBI Youth for India is a rural fellowship programme initiated by the State Bank of India, funded and managed by the SBI Foundation in partnership with reputed NGOs.
The SBI Youth for India Fellowship has been uniquely designed to assist your transition into a rural environment. It ascertains that the process of assessment of ground realities, identification of a project that combines the need of the community, your interest and the strengths of the NGO.
- Eligibility: A highly motivated graduate/bachelor’s degree holder from any discipline or stream
- Duration: Willing to commit to a 13-month long rural fellowship programme and adapt to life in challenging rural conditions.
- Fellowship: On successful completion, the Fellow receives a readjustment allowance of Rs. 50,000 and a certificate of completion from SBI Foundation.
- Application: Interested and eligible candidates can register via this page.
ICAI – Doctoral Scholarship Scheme 2021 [Scholarship Amount Rs. 50k/Month, 5 Scholars]: Apply by June 15
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the ICAI – Doctoral Scholarship Scheme 2021.
The doctoral scholarship will be awarded to a registered PhD. Scholars from UGC recognized reputed Indian Universities/ Deemed Universities/ Colleges, IIMs having University/IIMs approved PhD. Programme to pursue and complete their Doctoral Research in Auditing, Taxation, Commerce, Management and Accounting. The candidates must have confirmed PhD. Registration.
- Eligibility: Only the applicants who have applied for Ph.D. after the introduction of ICAI Doctoral Scholarship Scheme 2020 (May 7, 2020) are encouraged to apply for the scheme.
- Amount: Rs. 50,000 per month Scholarship to be awarded to 5 scholars annually for the maximum period of 36 months.
- Application deadline: June 15, 2021
WTO Young Professionals Programme (YPP) 2022 [Salary Rs. 2 L/Month]: Apply by April 29
The WTO Young Professionals Programme (YPP) is a unique opportunity for qualified young professionals up to the age of 32 years, as at 1 January 2022, from eligible developing and least-developed country (LDC) WTO Members, to enhance their knowledge and skills on WTO and international trade issues.
The Programme aims to widen the pool of professionals from these countries who can later be more competitive with respect to recruitment in the WTO and/or other regional and international organizations.
- Eligibility: Advanced university degree in law, economics, or other international trade-related subjects relevant to the work of the WTO.
- Salary: CHF 3,500 monthly salary (approximate)
- Application: Interested applicants can apply for the programme through this link.
Internship Opportunity (Mobile Developer (Android)) at DigiLocker, Govt. of India [3-12 Months; Work from Home]: Apply by April 15
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity (Mobile Developer (Android)) at DigiLocker, Govt. of India.
They encourage applications from skilled and motivated young people to serve as interns at NeGD for the DigiLocker project. The purpose of the internship is to provide an opportunity for individuals to substantively contribute and learn from their work.
The intern will be given specific tasks and responsibilities and will be challenged to develop their capabilities and gain experience. The intern is expected to be flexible and provide time-bound delivery of the assigned task.
- Duration: Generally, 3-12 months, to be mutually agreed
- Application: Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Student Internship Opportunity (SOC Design) at Intel, Bangalore: Apply Now!
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Student Internship Opportunity (SOC Design) at Intel, Bangalore.
- Qualification: BE/ME
- Application: Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, visit Noticebard.com.