Are you in search of admission, internship or jobs, then noticebard.com brings to you the list of important opportunities for today.
JOB POST: Director at Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), New Delhi: Apply by May 25
Applications are invited for the post of Director at Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), New Delhi.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is a Schedule ‘A’ Navratna Company, established in 1954 with the administrative jurisdiction of Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence. BEL has Strategic Business Units operating in nine Units across India with core competencies in areas of Radars & Weapon Systems, Sonars, Communication, Electronics Warfare, Electro-Optics and Tank Electronics. In Non-Defence Sector, BEL’s product range includes Electronic Voting Machine, Tablet PCs, Microcircuits, Semiconductors, Solar cells etc.
- Eligibility: The applicant should be an Engineering graduate with good academic record from a recognised University/ Institution. Applicants holding an MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in management will have an added advantage.
- Experience: The applicant should possess adequate technical/ operational experience at a senior level in an organization of repute, out of which at least five years cumulative experience during the last ten years should have been in the Electronics sector.
- Salary: Rs. 180000-340000 (IDA)
- Application: fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesb.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online, as specified in para V(1)
Watson Semester Accelerator Program 2021 [Aug 23-Dec 10]: Apply by June 1
Applications are invited for the Watson Semester Accelerator Program 2021 for next-generation innovators, leaders and entrepreneurs.
The Watson Semester Accelerator (Hybrid Format) is a program for college students, recent graduates, and gap-year students with an early-stage venture/project and a passion for impact.
During the 4-month program, a cohort of next-generation innovators, leaders, and entrepreneurs from across the globe convene in-person and virtually to tackle complex problems and forge lives and careers of impact.
From climate change to social justice and from poverty to access to quality education, students selected to the hybrid Watson Semester Accelerator leverage training, mentorship, and community to accelerate their ventures and unleash a lifetime of impact.
- Eligibility: Open to next-generation innovators, leaders, and entrepreneurs from across the globe. College students, recent graduates, and gap-year students with an early-stage venture/project and a passion for impact.
- Application: Interested applicants can apply for the program through this link.
HCL Tech Bee Early Career Program 2021 for Class 12 Completed Students
TechBee – HCL’s Early Career Program is an exclusive job program for individuals looking for fulltime jobs after completing Class XII. Candidates undergo 12-month training for entry-level IT jobs. On successful completion of training, candidates are employed in full-time jobs with HCL.
- Eligibility: Exclusive program for students who have completed class XII in 2020/2019 or will complete in 2021. Should have Mathematics / Business Mathematics as a subject in Class XII.
- Application: Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Stipend: TechBee candidates earn a stipend of INR 10,000 during the internship and start earning a salary of INR 1.70– 2.20 lacs per annum on starting their full-time job with HCL.
M.Tech, M.Sc, M.S.(by Research), M.Des & Ph.D. Admissions 2021 at IIT Delhi: Apply by April 24
IIT Delhi invites applications from meritorious and eligible candidates for admission into various Post-Graduate and Ph.D. programs for the academic session 2021-22.
- Eligibility: For Ph.D./ M.Tech/ M.S. (by research)/ M.Des, a CGPA of 6.0 for General/ OBC/ EWS (5.50 for SC/ ST/ PwD) on a 10 point scale or equivalent or 60% marks in aggregate. Relaxation in CGPA/ marks to 0.5 (5%) is also available to those with an M.A. Degree in English for admission to Ph.D. in Humanities and Social Sciences. For Full-time Ph.D./ M.Tech/ M.S. (By Res.) the qualifying GATE/ National exam is required.
- Application: To apply online for various programs, click here.
For more opportunities, visit noticebard.com.