Imperial’s prestigious Imperial College Research Fellowships sustain the brightest and best early career researchers from across the world, providing a level of commitment and support that is rare from a UK university. This support gives you the freedom to focus on your research and career trajectory, with no obligatory teaching or administration
If you are an outstanding early-career scientist, with four years or less academic post-doctoral experience, looking for an opportunity to focus on research and establish your scientific independence on a competitive salary, then the Imperial College Research Fellowship scheme could help you consolidate your standing in the scientific community and make the leap from post-doc to permanent lecturer.
- There are no restrictions on nationality; however you will be required to provide evidence of your eligibility to work in the UK before commencing any fellowship offered.
- Applicants should have a PhD and will normally have no more than four years postdoctoral research experience in an academic environment (calculated from the PhD viva to the application deadline).
- For applications to the Faculties of Natural Sciences and Medicine, a PhD must have been submitted before an application is made and the PhD must be awarded before the start of the fellowship.
As an Imperial College Research Fellow (ICRF) you will receive a four year fellowship which includes:
- a competitive salary
- research and travel expenses of up to £45,000
- personal mentoring support from a senior Imperial academic
- focused careers support, training courses, and development opportunities from the College’s Postdoc and Fellows Development Centre
- the chance to take full responsibility for setting and directing your own research agenda
- Applicants should complete and submit an online application form on this site.
- The next deadline for submission is 23:59 (BST) Tuesday 27 August 2019.
For any queries, e-mail: email@example.com