About the college
Imperial College London is the UK’s only university focused entirely on science, engineering, medicine and business and it is consistently rated in the top 10 universities in the world. It works in a multidisciplinary and diverse community for education, research, translation and commercialization, harnessing science and innovation to tackle the big global challenges our complex world faces.
About the fellowships
Imperial College Research Fellowships are intended for post-doctoral researchers of demonstrated ability, who are at the early stages of their research career and who have the potential to establish research independence.
Which stream of education
Applications are invited in all subject areas that have a strong research base at Imperial College London within the following faculties:
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Natural Sciences
- Business School.
- There are no restrictions on nationality. However, you will be required to provide evidence of your eligibility to work in the UK before commencing any fellowship offered.
- Applicants should have a PhD and will have less than four years postdoctoral research experience in an academic environment.
£36,800 to £41,900 per annum
How to apply
The applications for the fellowships can be made online here.
- Closing date for applications: 28 August 2018
- Shortlisting: October 2018
- Interviews: November 2018
- Results of Selection Committee: December 2018
- Start date for Fellowships: Between 1 August and 1 December 2019
For further information and queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, visit the official website here.